Special Thanks to the members of the DeFuniak Springs Woman’s Club for their generous gift of funds for the purchase of an Alto Xylophone for the Maude Saunders Elementary School Music program!
The Woman's Club is the oldest civic organization in the historic town of DeFuniak Springs. It was established in 1915. The purpose is to help the town and residents with a special focus on the needs of women and children. Music teacher Cathy Drake stated that over 580 students will be impacted by the addition of the Alto Xylophone to the schools Orff Instrumental Ensemble.
WCSD is grateful for this contribution by the DeFuniak Springs Woman’s Club!
Pictured (Left to Right) Cathy Drake, Carol Doxey, Marcia Moore and Joan Sangl
Submitted by Keitha Bledsoe