WCSD's Online Application System
You may view and apply for open positions with the Walton County School District by clicking on the link provided below. Substitute applications are not online. Click on the substitute link for more information.
- Set up a user account and profile.
- Update the application information as needed when applying for new positions.
- Your information is stored in the system to easily apply for other positions.
- All notifications will be via email.
Prior to employment start date, the following requirements must be completed in full:
- Pre-employment Compliance Screening and Drug Screening
- Mandatory Reporting Training
- Employment Record Completion and References: A detailed record of current and previous employment experience is required to be listed in the employment application. All previous employment references will be verified prior to any employment offer with Walton County School District. To expedite the process, include all previous and current employers in the reference section of the application. If there are any gaps in employment, list the dates and reason in the additional information section in the designated field.
This organization participates in E-Verify:
(Current employees see the section below. Substitute applications are not online. See the substitute section below for more information.)
Current employees wishing to view and apply for transfer to available positions follow instructions below:
Bus Drivers Needed
Walton County School District is in need of School Bus Drivers. You may set up your application account by clicking "view open positions". Set your account notifications to alert you when a position you are interested in is open and then you can apply for it. For more information concerning Bus Driver requirements, call the Transportation Department at 850-892-1141. For information regarding the application system, call Dakota Arnold, Human Resources Specialist, at 850-892-1100, ext. 1315
FL Dept of Education - Educator Certification
====================================================================================The Walton County School Board does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, political or religious beliefs, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by law in its educational programs, services or activities or in its hiring or employment practices. Retaliation against an employee for engaging in a protected activity is prohibited. The Board also provides equal access to its facilities to the Boy Scouts and other patriotic youth groups, as required by the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act.
Applicants/individuals with disabilities requesting accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may call the District’s Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Officer at [850-892-1100 ext. 1309] for assistance.
Questions, complaints or requests for additional information regarding discrimination of harassment may be sent to: Human Resources Director, 145 Park Street, DeFuniak Springs, FL 32435, 850-892-1100 ext. 1309.