Walton County School District offers a variety of insurance and benefit options. Please contact Amy Lamb at 850-892-1100, ext. 1353 or email LambAmy@walton.k12.fl.us for any assistance you may need.
Insurance Packet and Forms
- NEW HIRE PACKET 2019-20.pdf (8.6 MBs)
- 1800-MD Member Information.pdf (4.5 MBs)
- AFA CANCER CLAIM FORM 2019.pdf (326.8 KBs)
- AFA DIAGNOSTIC TEST AND WELLNESS FORM 2019.pdf (225.3 KBs)
- AFA DISABILITY CLAIM FORM 2019.pdf (590.4 KBs)
- AFA DISABILITY (ROUTINE PREGNANCY) CLAIM FORMS 2019.pdf (510.4 KBs)
- AFA DISABILITY PHYSICIAN EXPENSE BENEFIT 2019.pdf (145.1 KBs)
- AFA FSA CLAIM FORM 2019.pdf (292.7 KBs)
- AFA GAP CLAIM FORMS 2019.pdf (195.8 KBs)
- Allstate Accident claim form 2019.pdf (110.8 KBs)
- Allstate Cancer Claim Form.pdf (144.2 KBs)
- Allstate GAP claim form 2019.pdf (111.5 KBs)
- Allstate Out Patient Claim Form 2019.pdf (81.9 KBs)
- Lincoln Financial Group Long Term Disability Claim Form (FL).pdf (459.0 KBs)
- Lincoln Financial Group Short Term Disability Claim Form (FL).pdf (444.3 KBs)
Wellness Health Screenings
Walton County School District Wellness Screenings for 2019-20 begin in September! Please see below for the scheduled screening dates for all WCSD schools and work sites. Employees will have the ability to sign up for an appointment time online, but advance registration is not required. Details for online registration will be provided soon. Following participation, $25.00 will be provided as a participation incentive for employees in their payroll checks. All employees are eligible to participate even if they are not enrolled in the district’s major medical insurance plan. As in previous years, the screenings are being extended to spouses at no charge, so everyone is encouraged to take advantage of this valuable opportunity! Remember, it is totally confidential and absolutely no personal information is shared.
Please find your work site below and mark the date on your calendar!