Digital Resources and Programs
ALL In Learning (K-12)
All in Learning allows teachers to quickly develop, administer and collect data for formative or summative assessments using tools such as scanned grading, clickers, and data reports.
FLDOE SSO (K-12)
The FLDOE Single Sign On Portal allows for Florida educators to sign into multiple state resources, including Accountability, within one account.
- ELA Formative Assessments (K-8)
- Florida School Leaders
Khan Academy (K-12)
Khan Academy provides expert-created content for students in all grades and levels. There are many helpful resources such as Engage NY aligned content and personalized SAT/PSAT test preparation materials. Educators can also assign practice exercises and instructional videos to their class, or indivdual students, all while monitoring their mastery within the Coaches Dashboard.
Renaissance Place (K-12)
Renaissance Learning provides access to standards-based computer adaptive assessments such as STAR Reading, Math, and Early Literacy. This progress monitoring tool allows educators to measure growth, track understanding and review standard-aligned resources designed to support curriculum and instruction.
Study Island (3-8)
Study Island provides academic support for Science grades 3-5 and ELA, Math, Science and Social Students for grades 6-8. Teachers can assign standard-aligned lessons and assessments to individual students or classes. Study Island’s Sensei portal allows for standards and data analysis of student progress within the resources.
- Study Island has online support and live messaging to aid educators in the implementation of Study Island. Common FAQs and training guides can be accessed through the teacher dashboard or the help center.
Edgenuity is a Digital Curriculum Program available for credit recovery as well as a program alligned with Renaissance Place assessments.
- Educator resources, training guides, and live support can be accessed within the educator’s dashboard by clicking the Support tab.
Albert iO (9-12)
- Educator and student training guides, assignment templates, and data analysis support can be found through their Help Center.
Follett is a K-12 web-based Library Management System used for cataloging and circulation of printed material. Educators can also access ebooks, websites, and digital databases through the Follett system.
ClassLink is a web-based single sign on application program. By using ClassLink, users are able to save all passwords for frequently used programs.
Microsoft STEM for Education
Additional WCSD Supported Resources
2021-2022 Digital Resource List
For additional information regarding the digital programs related to Math, Literacy, and ESE departments, please refer to the 2021-2022 Digital Resource list.
Teachers, staff and students all have access to Microsoft Office and Office 365 products.
A professional learning center with free training courses, lesson plans, and educator communities related to Microsoft programs.
- Getting Started with OneNote
- Digital Citizenship
- 21st Century Learning and Design
- Microsoft in the Classroom
Product specific support including interactive training guides, quick tips and customization guides as well as video tutorials.
- Office and Office 365
- Surface Devices
- Microsoft Edge (Web Browser)
Clear Touch Programs
The Clear Touch Academy allows free access to training modules related to the Clear Touch programs provided on the interactive panels.
- Snowflake MultiTeach
- Collage App
Clear Touch Support provides instructional videos related to commonly asked questions regarding the following programs:
- Display Note
- Snowflake MulitTeach
- Florida Students: Online Tutorials aligned to FL Content Standards
- FLDOE Interactive Reporting
- FLDOE EdStats: Accountability and Reporting
- CPALMS Professional Development Course: Technology Integration
- CPALMS Lesson and Standards Resources
- FLDOE Instructional Technology
- Padlet : Digital Collaboration Boards
- AnswerGarden: Online Interactive Brainstorming Program
- EdTopia: Evidence and Practitioner-Based learning strategies and educational articles
- National Library of Virtual Math Manipulatives
- PHET Interactive Simulations for Science and Math
- Quizlet: web-based interactive study tool and collaborative quiz game
- International Society for Technology in Education
- Common Sense Media: Digital Citizenship lessons, activities, and media reviews for educators and families
- Technology Integration Matrix (TIM)
- SafeShare.TV: safely watch and share YouTube videos without ads
- ClassFlow by Promethean: cloud-based collaborative lesson delivery software
- TED-ED: TED’s education initiative, transforming TED Talk videos into short educational video lessons
- ClassDojo: classroom behavior management, communication, and portfolio application
- Remind: classroom communication tool for educators, students and families
- Greg Tang Math: online math games, animated books, and resources for standards-based math content
- Kahoot: online game-based platform for whole group or team-based quizzes
- Socrative: web-based tool used for engaging online assessments, exit tickets, and on the fly questioning
- MobyMax: personalized learning activities and assessments
Digital Learning Specialist
Walton County School District
145 Park St.
DeFuniak Springs, FL 32435
850-892-1100 ext. 1551