Instructional Continuity Plan
On rare occasions, it may be necessary to close a school(s) due to weather or other emergency situations. The Walton County School District will make every effort to ensure that our students' educational opportunities continue while at home. Throughout the years, the district has compiled a comprehensive collection of online content and digital resources. The Instructional Continuity Plan addresses how content will be delivered to students throughout the district.
Program User Guides
- ClassLink Chrome PC Extension Installation.pdf (221.9 KBs)
- ClassLink Firefox PC Extension Installation.pdf (159.4 KBs)
- ClassLink Mobile App Installation.pdf (667.6 KBs)
- Study Island Learner Interface Overview.pdf (587.8 KBs)
- Study Island Teacher Quick Guide.pdf (471.7 KBs)
- Compass Learning Quiz Guide.pdf (207.1 KBs)
- Compass Learning Student User Guide.pdf (269.0 KBs)
Food and Paper Portfolio Distribution
If needed, paper portfolios can be picked up at the following locations beginning Wednesday, March 25, 2020.
- Food Distribution Flyer.png (898.7 KBs)
- Bus Routes for Food Delivery Beginning March 25, 2020.pdf (74.7 KBs)