The Walton County School District is now offering parents access to their children’s information. Your connection to students’ education/academic information is now available online.
You will be able to view your children’s data in these areas:
- Student Grades
- Daily Attendance
- Teacher email account for each class
- School messages and upcoming events
- More options available later in the year
- To register or reset your password for the Parent Portal please visit the following link:
- Once the registration process has been completed, you will have to present yourself, with at least one photo ID, to your children’s school office for approval. Once your request has been approved you will have access to the Parent Portal at the following site:
Focus Connection Concerns Form
Note: Fields marked with an * are required.